Monday, January 8, 2007

Clean out

Me: So its the weekend and I woke up before Noon... AND cleaned my bathroom!

Jesus: WOW! I should grant you immediate access to heaven for that

Me: Yeah somehow I've convinced myself that this is a major accomplishment worthy of praise...

Jesus: I'm hiding away my nail marks on my hands because they are sooooo unworthy next to your greatness, hold on while I open the pearly gates for you right now and bestow VIP access to heaven

Me: I even cleaned house on my computer... but I'm not done yet. So that deserves some angel wings too..

Jesus: OK I'll toss you your fairy wings, you deserve that.

Me: Thanks for that... I finally moved my alarm to the other side of the room so I cant automatically snooze it. I seriously do need help with consistantly waking up earlier and getting more accomplished in the day... Like maybe you can send down a small harmless but annoying bolt of lighting at about 9:45 every morning?

Jesus: Ya sure, lets just clean ourselves of self motivation as well...

Me: Hey Im trying here. School starts in a little over a week. I havent used the break in school to study Italian or write. Im trying to get myself on a daily schedule... I do need help. For some reason I've just been stuck in the sloth like routine of nothingness.

Jesus: Well it's quite appropriate that the day the were able to get your fatass out of bed earlier you also wiped things clean, and fresh

No comments: