Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nudge

Me: So I was kinda bummed cuz 2 new positions opened up in QA. I really wanted Ijeoma to join us but she didnt bother applying

Jesus: Ahhhh are you lonely?

Me: Ya actually I am really lonely. Can't you just drop some hotness on my lap so I can have my boyfriend and move one?

Jesus: Your fragile little soul can't handle the heat

Me: Anyways, while I didnt get Ijeoma to come over, Holly is really seat a great. The really exciting thing is, that we were just chatting naturally about everything as we worked. We dont have the exact same goals but we already agreed to push each other to write every day. I'm really happy and excited about this.

Jesus: It's nice to have little outside forces nudge you along

Me: Can ya do a little better at that? .. like make the next little nudge not so little? and more of like a pump and grind? A really good hard...

....

Me: Hello? ... Hello?

No comments: