Sunday, December 24, 2006

so clear but so unheard

Me: I think I found a song that is made specifically for me!

Jeus: Ya Sure

Me: It's called Lazy Eye. It's remisniscent of Smashing Pumpkins, and has the ever building crescendo that is just waiting to exlode that I love in songs. And the lyrics... well at least some of them, fit perfect:

"I've been waiting
i've been waiting for this moment all my life
but it's not quite right

and this 'real'
it's impossible if possible
at who's blind word
so clear but so unheard

i've been waiting
i've been waiting for this silence all night long
it's just a matter of time"

The song is so fuckin good I've been listeing to it nonstop

Jesus: Ya I know

Me: Its just soooo good you have to hear it

Jesus: Um ya, I have. Like every time I dial in to your head frequency that damn song is playing. It's like I'm QAing your calls and keep hearing the same call

Me: So you've heard it, isnt fuckin amazing

Jesus: Imagine you are at working scoring a Phone Rep's call QA boy... Im scoring this call... "Active Listening" you get a ZERO

Me: Some of the lyrics are kinda lame but certain ones hit me...like of course:

"I've been waiting
i've been waiting for this moment all my life
but it's not quite right"

but also the lines:

"and this 'real'
it's impossible if possible
at who's blind word
so clear but so unheard"

Jesus: Hello? can you hear me? This is why you called? Hello? You put that damn song on repeat again.

Me: Well... I went to the mall

Jesus: My favorite place on Earth of course, I might even rank it above the Grand Canyon...

Me: I saw cute starbucks boy... but thats even lamer to bring up. I need some kind of a real crush... that was the last one I had and that was so lame, I want to feel more than that for some other boy

"I've been waiting
i've been waiting for this moment all my life
but it's not quite right"

I just... didnt want to put that topic on repeat... but there it is

Jesus: Most people are broken records... Even though you pull out your favorites often, at least you keeping looking for new ones to play

No comments: