Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hungover Jesus Java 2

Me: So I'm a little bummed out

Jesus: This tear's just for you

Me: Was that sarcasm?

Jesus: What? God cant crack a joke... I made you didnt I?

Me: ya... Thanks for that

Jesus: Who says I can't make a funny?

Me: Church

Jesus: They're so serious n shit

Me: So anyways, I'm kinda lonely after last nite.

Jesus: What happened ...

Me: Well I was drinking with Ijeoma, Tiffany and Jim and.... Hey dont you already know this?

Jesus: Of course, but no one like a know it all, and conversations/stories just flow better if I sprinkle a little "Really? ...Tell me about" here and there

Me: gotcha...

Jesus: So you were gonna say that Jim bummed you out.. (sarcastic grin)

Me: ya thanks for that... Ya so he mentioned looking forward to seeing some girl at someplace and that got us on the conversation of having that anxious tingly feeling when you are attracted to someone or like someone... I havent had that feeling in a long time...

And not just that initial feeling . I want to feel like some boy is attracted to me, I want to feel love.

Jesus: I love you (sarcastic grin)

Me: (laughs) OHMYGAWD!!! arg!

Jesus: Yes?

Me: ARG!

Jesus: How can I help you

Me: ARG quit it, I hate you

Jesus: No you don't... Liar... thats like 1000 hell points for you right there.

Me: I want a boy to say he loves me

Jesus: Jesus loves you

Me: I know Quit it! ... I mean like in a homo way (laughs)

Jesus: How do you know that's not what I meant?

Me: Oh that aint right

Jesus: Just messng with ya, you know playin Devil's advocate (snicker)

Me: I just want a boy to fall in love with me and tell me he loves me

Jesus: When is the last time you let yourself fall in love and told a boy you loved him?

...

No comments: