Thursday, May 17, 2007

Out of the darkness

Me: So ya know....

Jesus: Uh oh I can smell this one and its a stinker...

Me: No trust me, this one is like fuckin aromatherapy ... n shit

Jesus: Aromatherapy n shit... they should market that

Me: If it smells like my natural essence they should bottle it

Jesus: Essence

Me: Ya, so ya know how some days ya wake up and you just know that everything you touch is better than gold... platinum even.

Jesus: Would you dare to say Bling even? Ice perhaps?

Me: Wow, you're like right there with me. Ya, Ice baby! You feel so on top if it all that even yo shit seems like you're passing golden nuggets or rocks. Like there were frickin leprechauns up there spinning out a pot o gold. And you're like how the shit did leprechauns get up there? But you realize, shit, I'll let them stay if it means Im shittin gold

Jesus: Ya, life is great, everything is golden... and leprechauns have camped out in your darkness.

Me: That's a pretty frickin eventful day if you ask me.

Jesus: Was there a question before the leprechauns took over your anus?

Me: There are those golden days where the second you wake up, you know its going to be a golden leprechaun ass day. But where does that come from? And why aren't the leprechauns there every day? Where do they go when you aint shittin gold?

Jesus: Leprechauns needs off days too. They need a few days off to kick back a few Guinness or Black Velvet. You know, workin conditions aren't so great up there in your darkness.

Me: I clean house... but ya I got ya

Jesus: Union

No comments: