Sunday, February 4, 2007

How 'bout them Bears?

Me: So its Super bowl Sunday!

Jesus: I know! I can't wait wait to find out who wins!

Me: Wait... shut up

Jesus: Aren't you excited like every other redblooded American?

Me: Well I wont be able to watch because I work

Jesus: Sucks to be you... This thing is like bigger than Jesus, well football is bigger than Jesus in Ameica, as opposed to futbol

Me: That aint right, dont go all Lennon on me. To be honest I'm not as interested this year

Jesus: Oh come on! Hot sweaty guys in tight pants tackling each other and getting all dirty? You know you love it

Me: I dont know

Jesus: It's cuz your Tommy isnt there isnt it?

Me: Wow you really get me.

Jesus: Ya I gave Peyton more talent and the numbers ... but that Tom Brady he got some talent and all the looks and 3 rings

Me: I guess that kinda balances out a little. I think I would have settled for Phillip Rivers too

Jesus: Not as hot as Brady though... damn

Me: Now you're scaring me.

Jesus: You love it when I cater my persona to yours...

Me: Dude there's a line, and I think you crossed it

Jesus: I'm comfortable with my...

Me: WOW ... thats like Parents talking about... it... switch topics

Jesus: How 'bout those Bears? Rex Grossman aint that....

Me: Hahahah Stop it... he is sorta cute though

Jesus: I was gonna say he aint as bad as everyone is saying... Don't you watch for anything but the cutie QBs? And what... bears aren't your preference?

Me: I'm not answering that... I enjoy watching the game, I just follow the teams with the hot QBs... Can you start letting the Cardinals and the Buccaneers win and get more coverage?

No comments: